it was the summer of 7th grade going to 8th
a nigga was stressed and depressed
walking home like
“how the fuck did i manage to do this to myself”
on the brink of tears everyday scared to tell my mom
luckily they had this program
“read away your fees” or some shit like that
every half an hour you sat in the library and read it took 2 dollars off
my mother aint see me for about a month and a half.
Same goes for DESPERATION = A ROPE ENDS IT,
THE EYES = THEY SEE,
THE MORSE CODE = HERE COME DOTS,
DORMITORY = DIRTY ROOM,
SLOT MACHINES = CASH LOST IN ME,
ELECTION RESULTS = LIES - LET’S RECOUNT,
SNOOZE ALARMS = ALAS! NO MORE Z’S
THE EARTHQUAKES = THAT QUEER SHAKE,
ELEVEN PLUS TWO = TWELVE PLUS ONE
MOTHER-IN-LAW = WOMAN HITLER.
- first day of school: 30 pencils, 64 crayons, 20 pens, 12 rulers, 10 notebooks.
- end of school year: 1 pencil you found in the hallway.
- Michael: What part is that again?
- Dwight: It's where they remove the uterus.
- Michael: No Dwight, no! I'm trying to write something funny here. What am I gonna do with a removed uterus?
- Dwight: It could be pretty funny.